An Interactive ‘Travel Handbook’ to take along while visiting South India.
“Let’s See” will make your trip simpler and easier by providing the following info:
- Ø Crisp Information about tourist places in the state.
- Ø An overview in a structured fashion about the tourist attractions in the particular City.
- Ø Highlights of the attraction and
- Ø Things to be noted and taken care during the trip.
Our idea is to make your sightseeing in a tourist place easier and simpler by providing relevant info.
Note: The info about tourist attractions does not require Internet as you might not have proper connectivity in some of the places.
- Ø Map View: The tourist attractions are marked in the Map for better visibility. (Internet Required).
- Ø Phrase Book: Important words and their translation in the local language of the state are provided to avoid communication problems. (Internet Not Required).
- Ø Hotels (Third Party) – Hotel information can be found by connecting to a 3rd party provider. (Internet Required).
Chennai, Coimbatore, Coonoor, Courtallam, Cuddalore, Hogenakkal, Kanchipuram, Kanniyakumari, Kodaikanal, Madurai, Nagapattinam, Navagraha Temple, Ooty (Ootacamund), Rameshwaram, Salem, Thanjavur (tanjore), Thuthukudi (Tuticorin), Trichy, Vellore & Yercaud.
Alleppey, Bekel, Guruvayur, Kochi, Kovalam, Kozhikode, Munnar, Palakkad, Sabarimala, Thekkady, Thrissur, Tiruvandrum & Wayanad.
Bangalore (Bengaluru), Badami, Bandipur National Park, Chikmagalur, Coorg, Hampi, Jog Falls, Kudremukh, Mysore, Pattadakkal, & Srirangapatna.
Ahobilam, Annavaram, Araku Valley, Horsley Hills, Hyderabad, Kanipakkam, Mantralayam, Nagarjuna Sagar, Puttaparthi, Tirumala, Tirupathi, Vijayawada, Visakapatnam (vizag), Warangal & Yaganti
P.S: More places will be added in the future.
Tags: India, Tour, Travel, Trip, Locals, Visitors, Attractions, Places, Guide, Transit, Holidays, Destinations, Sightseeing, Package, Culture, Heritage.